WE SEE WHAT YOU DON’T
Lexikon Integrated Inspection System (LIIS) are powerful and non-invasive tools featuring high-resolution thermography and long-range night vision. LIIS monitor and diagnose the condition of building structures, pest infestations, as well as moisture, seepage, mold and fungus growth.
Using a scientific approach, combined with the advent of new technology, LIIS method is Quick and Accurate, it allows inspectors to, in effect “See” and “Read” through building walls, floorboards and ceiling, uncovered hidden problems that may go undetected in an ordinary visual inspection.
LIIS technology allows you to identify problems early, documented and corrected before becoming more serious and costly to repair.
- Non-contact and non-invasive technique
- Give full image of the situation we cannot see with our naked eye.
- Identify and pinpoint the problems.
- Detect various targets from 500m(1600ft.) to 150m(4900ft.).
- Fast and Real Time. (Image sharing via social networks)
- Save valuable time and money. (One man operation at significant less time compared to conventional inspection methods)